Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Catsitting

Well, I suppose that after graduating, traversing the world, cruising in the Pacific, and hopping across the country, there really is no better way to relax and finish off the summer by watching over a couple of cool cats (and getting paid to do so always sweetens the deal).

Say hello to Buddy and Bootsie!


Despite the fact that she often tries to copy the look of Grumpy Cat, Bootsie is quite cuddly and loves attention. All the time.


 
She doesn't seem to be a fan of Game of Thrones though...




Buddy is equally as sweet, but is considerably more lazy about showing it.



And although I don't want to give out too many details of someone else's house to the interwebs, there are a few awesome decorations throughout this place that I can not help but show off.





I think I've got some decor inspiration for my next apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment