Monday, August 19, 2013

A Step Back In Time...

It's been quite awhile since I've been to a nice, simple beach.
Just sand and sun and water.
Though most importantly the sun. I got enough water during my cruise and apparently I'm missing out on a spectacular sunny summer in Seattle during my escapades in Florida.

As you can probably guess by now, we spent the second part of our St. Augustine adventure mostly at the beach.
It didn't take long before Caitlin and I were passing a soccer ball back and forth across the sand and showing off our moves (or in my case, poses).




Slowly, we began to migrate into the water.



Until finally we just gave in entirely.
 We take our boogie boarding seriously.


 Very seriously.

 
(Beach photo credits go to the lovely Katie)

Then, as has now become tradition, we made a quick stop at Old Tyme Photo. They don't have much of a website, but you can get an idea of what they do:




And cheers to tha good ol' times!


No comments:

Post a Comment