Saturday, August 10, 2013

Graduation Flashbacks (already)

Earlier today I was running around the city in preparation for my flight to Florida tomorrow and picking up some last minute items.
At one point I found myself walking past campus and found myself reminiscing about the fun times I've had there.

Well, that certainly didn't take long. Graduation was what, one month ago?

Luckily, my good friend Alex and I had decided to have a day of cap and gown photos around campus just before classes had finished. After all, she was the first person I got to know in Seattle, so it was only fitting that I do my last school related activity with her.
She also took the time to filter out the good photos from the hundreds that we took and finally sent them on to me, so I was able to satisfy my reminiscent mood today.



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment